The situation surrounding the Covid-19 Virus causes concern and uncertainty for everyone. Because the situation for the winter cannot be predicted, we are as flexible as possible. We therefore offer a money-back guarantee for all bookings for the winter season 2020-2021. Can your holiday not be able to continue because of the measures imposed in Austria or because an orange or red code is issued? Then your holiday will be canceled free of charge.
Corona Money-back Guarantee summarized:
- Book your holiday with a money-back guarantee;
- If code orange or code red is issued or if the accommodation or all ski areas included in the ski pass are closed, your booking will be canceled by us free of charge;
- Travel advice can change regularly. The assessment to cancel takes place no later than 3 days before the start of your holiday;
- You will receive the full amount paid back to your account, or you choose to postpone your holiday to another date (the value of the booking will then be deducted from the new booking);
- Will the area become code orange or code red during your stay? Then you will receive your money back for the holidays that you have not taken.
Book your winter holiday safely with our money-back guarantee! If we can deliver your stay, but you want to cancel yourself, the standard cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you arrange travel and cancellation insurance. This in case you or one of your travel companions will be diagnosed with the corona virus.
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safety in the ski area
The cable cars of the Zillertal Arena start on 17th December 2020 for the winter season. In order to guarantee you a safe and relaxing holiday in the Zillertal Arena under the motto "Happy & Safe", the Zillertal Arena offers a comprehensive package of measures for a safe skiing holiday, in addition to the currently valid legal regulations.
For more information, visit the Zillertal Arena website.
Update: September 23, 2020
All our accommodations are open. Of course with the necessary measures, but we are looking forward to welcome you. Here you will find more information about local measures and tips for a nice, safe and pleasant holiday.
All our accommodations can be visited again. We adhere to local measures and guidelines and so expect our guests to do the same. You will be informed about this on site, given the continuous developments.
Main measures and points for attention:
- All accommodations have a private terrace or balcony, so you can enjoy your own outdoor space.
- All accommodations are cleaned and aired with care. We pay extra attention to hygiene.
- We maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter for everyone on site. This is the distance Austria currently applies.
- We request that guests only come if they do not suffer from the following complaints: colds, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, increase, fever and / or shortness of breath.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in public areas. Exceptions are children up to and including six years old.
- We keep checking in and out short and to the point. On arrival, you can register at the reception and collect the disinfected key from your accommodation. At check-out you hand in the keys and they will be disinfected by us.
Restaurant Sterngucker is open daily.. They work according to the guidelines of the Bundesministerum. Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory here. There are sufficient hand disinfection points available. It is recommended to book in advance. A maximum of 10 people applies for groups. If you have booked half board, a table has already been reserved for you.
Check the national government website for the latest information. Please note that a face mask is mandatory when refueling and using the toilet.
Austria has prepared the following guidelines for safe interaction with each other:
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter
- Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas *
- Reserve as much as possible in advance to reduce crowds at entrances
- Preferably pay contactless
- Follow the directions of employees
- Do not shake hands
- Wash your hands with soap and water several times a day (30 sec)
- Do not touch the face with uncleaned hands
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a handkerchief
- Do not travel with signs of illness
* Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory at Sterngucker and the reception of Top-Chalets.
Please visit the links below for the most current information: